VERB TO BE

VERB TO BE


OBJECTIVE

By the end of the lesson, students should be able to express sentences orally and written way using the verb to be

WARM UP

Complete the crossword

GRAMMAR

She is a good nurse

She is not a good nurse  /   She isn´t a good nurse

Is she a good nurse?   Yes, she is     /    No, she isn´t



They are singers

They are not singers     /     They aren´t singers


Are they singers?        Yes, they are   /  No, they aren´t

ACTIVITIES

WRITING AND LISTENING 

BOOK: ENGLISH, PLEASE!

READING
SPEAKING

Prepare an oral presentation about yourself and your best friend.
Example

Hello, I am Mary and I am from Colombia. I am fifteen years old. I am student and I am in tenth grade. My favorite color is blue. My addreess is ...
She is my best friend. She is...




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PAST CONTINUOUS

SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE

GREETINGS AND FAREWELLS